728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Designed By Scott C. Eneje. Powered by Blogger.
    Wednesday 22 February 2017

    Thank You

    It started off as a dream, then it became a reality. This new song the Lord has inspired in me is voiced in Ibibio & at first I didnt really understand what language it was until I got help from a sister. Its so humbling how the Lord can give you a sound in another mans language. This song should be one of the foremost songs in your arsenal for this year! Its a song of Grace in thanksgiving to the Lord. Indeed, Ami mmoyugho ke mfon mfo (your grace satisfies me) is that song! It is an honour to have done this song with a son of the land! A voice to this generation and anointed psalmist, My brother, Freke Umoh.

    DOWNLOAD
    PLAY NOW
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Thank You Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top